If you can’t believe these photos are real, you best start. It doesn’t get much more real than this.
1. A dust storm over the ocean in Australia
2. This floating cruise ship is actually a hotel in South Korea.
3. French graffiti artist Tilt, created a total masterpiece by decorating one side of a room in the Marseille hotel room while leaving the other half of the room totally blank.
4. This optical illusion is outside of Paris City Hall and while you might be thinking it’s a sphere of grass, it’s actually all flat land.
5. These trees are trimmed to appear in a straight line. It looks like something straight out of inception.
6. A black and white santa for everyone who has ever wanted to see a blast from the past.
7. Two of the biggest tennis stars, Federer and Nadal, playing on a water court.
8. A rainbow and waterfall that make everything look oh so magical.
9. The salt flats in Bolivia make it seem like you’re walking on water.
10. This is what an earthquake did to some train tracks in Canterbury, New Zealand.
11. This parking garage sign that jumps straight out at you.
12. A sinkhole in Guatemala City in 2010…yes, this actually happened and yes, it really was 60 feet wide and 200 feet deep.
13. Fishermen on Chaohu Lake, China. They are actually rowing through algae-filled water.
14. Just a regular optical illusion created by some extremely clear water.
15. A tornado mixed with a rainbow over Kansas.
16. The Crooked Forest is located in West Pomerania, Poland and it’s totally stunning. There are over 400 bent trees in this forest.
17. This wolf is made entirely from pipe cleaners
18. This isn’t a joke, this picture is actually of a phone line that was partly destroyed from a fire in Russia.